Analytics Mania has been seen on
Your Complete GTM Journey: From Beginner to an Experienced User
Google Tag Manager is not an easy tool. Even though you can get started just in a couple of hours, to get a proper introduction and then dig deeper into the nuances will require a lot of your time (most likely, years). Especially, if you try to do that on your own.
I have taken the long path of "learn by myself" and have spent way too much time. I still think till this day that if I had taken some GTM courses, this whole learning journey would have been much faster and more efficient. So if you want to avoid my mistakes and progress much faster, I have a solution.
If you are an aspiring GTM user who wants to take a shortcut to mastering the tool sooner, this Google Tag Manager course bundle is exactly what you need.
About the Intermediate Google Tag Manager Course:
"This is a fantastic course if you want to take your GTM skills to the next level. Being stuck after implementing the pageview tag and basic Event Tracking? Want to have step-by-step examples on how to implement advanced features (including Enhanced Ecommerce)? Julius won't disappoint you and guides you all the way. Brilliant teacher, five stars!"
- Paul Koks, Analytics Advocate at Online Metrics
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,238
What will you learn from these courses?
GTM Masterclass course for Beginners will teach you:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- How to implement Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, and other analytics and advertising tools on your website
- How to measure valuable and important website interactions which drive real insights
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in actual real-life projects
Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to use super useful (but underutilized) GTM features
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical stuff: HTML, CSS, Regular Expressions, DOM, cookies. These topics are necessary to properly understand GTM’s potential.
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to enrich your Google Analytics data with custom dimensions, metrics, user id
- How to solve common Google Analytics tracking headaches (like iFrames and Cross-domain tracking)
- How to properly test your Google Tag Manager (and Google Analytics) implementation
- How to implement Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
About the GTM Masterclass for Beginners:
"After taking this course, I can now track website visitors with confidence and see how they engage with my content. This helps me see the bigger picture of what is working and what should be fixed. What I really liked in this course is that even very technical aspects of Google Tag Manager were explained in a simple easy-to-understand manner. Highly recommend!"
- Bernard Meyer, Content Marketing Specialist - Tesonet
Both courses include
The GTM Masterclass for Beginners includes ~60 video lessons while the Intermediate GTM Course includes 50 video lessons. Both courses include a dedicated bonus module where an additional batch of lessons (optional) are stored.
These courses are not just "sit back and watch". The best way to learn is by doing, therefore, you will have to complete practical tasks on an actual website (you can use either your own site or a sandbox websites provided on these courses).
At the end of every module, there is a quick quiz to check what you have learned. It's a great way to ensure that you have gained the most out of lessons.
At the end of both courses, there will be two challenges (one in each course) that you will have to complete on your own. After completing them, an instructor will review and give you personal feedback. Course completion certificates are also included.
You'll get access to my templates and other downloadables that will help you be more efficient with Google Tag Manager. I personally use them on various projects.
Your Google Tag Manager Course Bundle purchase includes a lifetime access to the training materials of both courses. If you want to revisit a particular topic of the course, you can come back here anytime.
Got stuck? Have some questions? Feel free to ask them in the private Facebook group (each course has its own student group). Also, you are free to post questions/comments under each video lesson.
If you complete this Google Tag Manager course bundle and don't feel like you've reached the next level of Google Tag Manager, email me for a refund. Show me that you completed all the video lessons and used the FB group or video comments to get help and I'll refund you full payment. No questions asked.
About Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners:
"Just a week ago, I had zero knowledge about GTM. Fast forward another week and I have finished this course’s digestible info and I have implemented most of the trackings I learned on my company’s website! I am not only tracking pageviews but file downloads, video plays, form submissions, and scroll tracking! Thanks a lot for this course, it is really wonderful!"
- Roy Chua Yi Cheng, Digital Marketing Associate – Validus Capital
Get started now!
Julius Fedorovicius is the founder of Analytics Mania and GTM community on Facebook. He has accumulated years of working experience with Google Analytics (8+ years) and Google Tag Manager (5+ years) while consulting online businesses. Julius has been actively publishing articles on analyticsmania.com, a blog with more than 60 000 monthly visitors, which has been already featured on widely known websites like moz.com or neilpatel.com.
Julius is also running Google Tag Manager workshops where he has already helped hundreds of students to achieve better results. This was one of the reasons that inspired him to launch online GTM courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your team will become agiler as they will be able to launch new tracking campaigns faster
- You will be able to solve much more complex situations
- You will be able to own the web tracking processes much better
- Not only will you get more familiar with GTM functionality, but you'll also get a closer look at advanced GA features (if if you haven't touched them before)
- You'll have more confidence in crunching technical terms and cooperating with developers
- Enhanced E-commerce implementation will be a piece of cake for you
Get started now!